Air Duct Cleaning
Hayward Air is concerned about the air you breathe inside your home. To remedy many ill side effects of polluted air, we offer air duct cleaning services in McKinney, TX.
The simple fact is that contaminants in your HVAC system can aggravate asthma and allergies. Because of this, it is essential that you have your air ducts professionally cleaned.
What’s Going On Inside Your Air Ducts?
Five categories of hazardous chemicals take up residence in your ductwork: flame retardants, phenols, phthalates, fragrances, and highly fluorinated chemicals—all of which are detrimental to your health. Over time, these chemicals (along with mold, mildew, pollen, dander, dust mites, and other microscopic particles) line the walls of the ductwork in your McKinney home.
Our duct cleaning process can help eliminate this toxic buildup, which helps mitigate allergy symptoms and illnesses and improve the air quality in your home. Cleaning your air ducts can protect everyone in your home from breathing contaminated air.
Less dust and dirt means a cleaner environment. Cleaning your air duct system can help maintain a cleaner McKinney home. It also helps your HVAC system run more efficiently, which extends the life of your HVAC system and lowers utility bills.
Results You Can Trust
Hayward Air in McKinney, TX, customizes our advanced air duct cleaning solutions with the right technology and proven methods to give you a superior clean. We guarantee that you will SEE the difference.
We are the best-trained air duct cleaning service in McKinney. All Hayward Air duct cleaning technicians are certified and background-checked, which means you can trust that they know what they are doing! You can also trust them to respect your home and everything in it.
Our customers always come first! You can expect courteous, professional, and responsive service when you hire us for your air duct cleaning services.
Is Air Duct Cleaning Really That Important?
According to NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association), air duct cleaning should be conducted every three or four years for a healthier home. If pets or children with allergies live in the home, air ducts need to be professionally cleaned more frequently than average.
Our McKinney customers who suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory ailments, especially children and the elderly, are vulnerable to the effects of indoor air pollution. “Sick Building Syndrome” causes headaches, irritating skin rashes, chest tightness, runny nose, difficulty breathing, nausea, body aches, fever, and fatigue. Most health experts agree on the benefits of regular air duct cleaning.
Other Reasons for Air Duct Cleaning Include:
- Your ducts have not been cleaned in the last three to four years
- Inconsistent airflow from room to room
- Mold growth around vent covers, in filters, inside ductwork, or on other components of your heating and cooling system
- Dust buildup on registers or vent covers
- Unexplained energy bill increases
- Unexplained respiratory issues or allergy symptoms
- Ducts are infested with vermin, rodents, and insects
- Particles flood into the home from your supply registers or vents
- You or others smoke inside your home
How Does It Work?
When Hayward Air comes into your home for duct cleaning, we take the job (and your health) seriously. We follow a proven step-by-step method to give your home’s ductwork a thorough cleaning:
- Our process involves the connection of a high-suction truck-mounted vacuum into the main trunk lines of the air duct system. Doing this creates negative air pressure and ensures dust will not blow into the home.
- We seal each supply and return the air register to your home.
- One register at a time, we use highly compressed forced air to push and flush the dust and debris down to the main trunk lines.
- We use a forward or reverse air whip, a brush designed to scrub square ductwork. The main trunk lines pull the dust and debris back to the vacuum, removing it from your home.
- We ensure that other components of your HVAC system are also clean, such as registers, fans, motors, coils, and housings.
The entire process usually takes two to three hours. We take great pride in our work and respect your McKinney home. We always ensure our equipment is in perfect working order, remove our shoes when we enter your home, and even put down corner guards to protect your walls in any place where there will be hoses.
Call Hayward Air today at (214) 340-1085, and we will ensure your AC air ducts are clean and healthy!